We provide analysis of companies’ operations, management, products, customers, and markets. We determine the most effective strategies and alternatives to help companies reach their objectives. These services include:
- National or cross-border M&A
- Corporate advisory services in M&A
- Advice across all M&A & strategic assignments
- Realization of strategic partnership (including start-ups)
- Purchase/sale of companies/businesses units
- Spin-off of companies (in part or in whole)
- Divestitures of companies/businesses (in part or in whole)
- Recapitalizations of companies
- Co-investment & management (leverage buyouts)
- Development of strategies to maximize efficiency, profits, & shareholder’s value
- Supervision of the implementation of shareholder’s rights
- Supervision of charter amendments (& other corporate governance provisions)
- Planning of marketing strategies, corporate restructuring & rehabilitation
- Public mergers & takeovers
- Defence preparation & bid defences
- Business disposals & acquisitions
- Joint ventures & strategic alliances
- Shareholder reorganization
- Fairness opinions & fiduciary matters
- Corporate governance matters
We can advise buyers or sellers of distressed assets or companies throughout the entire process (including the identification of target/buyers, participation in the sales process and court proceedings if necessary).
We recognize that executing M&A in distressed situations requires additional effort and specific skills: working with a highly levered acquirer/target; managing the bankruptcy process; performing a valuation withstanding court scrutiny; handling any conflicts of interest amongst different constituencies. We find creative strategic solutions to unlock value in every situation.
Our corporate department provides tailored solutions such as:
- Syndicated loans
- Trade finance operations
- Receivable financing
- Specialized financing
- Commercial paper
- Structured leasing operations involving other jurisdictions (Cross-border leasing)
- Project bonds
- Project finance advisory
Acting for target companies, special board committees or selling shareholders, we can assist in negotiations and give impartial advice about the merits of bids received.
Acting for public or private target companies, we advise interested buyers on attractive targets.
We offer clients a seamless cross-border advisory service with a global perspective.
We offer analysis and evaluation of strategic funding objectives (including credit ratings). We can help design optimal rating strategies and offer support in addressing internal and external stakeholder requirements. Our main debt advisory services include:
- Rating advisory
- Capital structure choice
- Debt capacity assessment
- Financial policy formulation
- Funding optimization
- Unbiased customised advice
- Support to local and international issuers in managing their credit ratings.
Combining extensive local knowledge and international experience, Indico stands out as an independent, impartial advisor, offering:
- Business planning
- Project finance
- MBO, MBI and LBO
- Takeover defence
- Corporate refinancing
- Identification of suppliers, buyers, partners, & business opportunities.